Monday, April 1, 2013

Hoppy Weekend


We have been hopping like bunnies this past week from one thing to another!!
Lib had Spring Break from school, and we took advantage of the time off.
We got to play, and play, and play.
 The weather was warm, so we spent plenty of time at the park and in the yard.

The weekend fun full of Easter fun!
We started with our annual hunt at my parent's house.
There were plenty of hunters...


It is always fun to watch the kids running around like crazy.


Four cute little kids!


Oliver didn't find any eggs, but he sure had fun walking around with daddy.


Look at all the LOOT the kids got to spend their tickets on...


Libby had her eye on this hat!
She has seriously worn it for two days straight.
They even wore them to Church on Sunday.  :)


Oliver George with Grandpa George!


I didn't get the kids new Easter Clothes for church, because they had so much already,
instead, we had a nice lady in our ward paint the kids custom umbrellas/parasols.
I think they turned out darling!

(I also got them a few new movies and some sandals for our upcoming vacation!!)


Cute Easter Bunny


Gotta have a few family Easter pics!


Sisters!


Brothers!


The Girls!


Natty with her princess parasol.


Cute Libby with her Easter hat and new parasol!


 I took Oliver to church for the first time.
It was nice for me to be back at Church.  I miss it when I don't get to attend.
The meetings were all very special because of the Easter holiday.
I am so lucky to have the gospel in my life.
We are so blessed.
 

After church, we went to the Belnap Easter party!
Gage was dying to ride his bike, so we went over to the party early and let the kids ride their bikes around the neighborhood and around the elementary school parking lot.
It was a beautiful day!  It is so nice to get outside and enjoy the spring weather.

We had a nice dinner and then the kids got to do more hunting!





I think they were all pleased with the amount of candy they collected!
 It is so nice to have so many cousin friends...


This was the first time all three of the Belnap babies were together,
so we had to snap a photo!
It will be so fun to watch them grow up together.


It was a very Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a very good Easter!! I loved church on Easter too :) The parasols were so cute and fun. Glad we got a pic of the 3 babies. I still have one pic of them crying...ha..too funny. Family is the BEST!