Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh Boy! I've Got Joy!

Things are pretty joyful around the Belnap House these days!
Little Natty started Joy School today! 
 

We are so excited for this new adventure in her life.
A few of my friends in the neighborhood are doing a home-based preschool program.
We each take turns teaching the kids at our home on Mondays.
I remember going to Joy School when I was a kid!  I loved it.
I still know the songs we sang for the holiday's and have great memories of field trips and friends.
I am especially glad that I get to be a part of Natty's new school program.
I get to watch her learn and grow and have fun with all the cute kids in her class.



 

Nat was chomping at the bit to get out the door this morning. 
Her first lesson is at our friend's house just across the street.
She even got to walk to school "all by herself!"
Gage wanted to tag along, but he gets to play with Mommy instead.

"Goodbye Natalie!"


Nat is so cute and friendly.  I know that she is going to have so much fun.
Can't wait for my week to teach!
 

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Really cute pictures you took of her! Maybe I'll just hire you to take my next family pics :) I think I need a better camera? Sounds like fun for Natalie!! She's going to love school.

I'm Jenny said...

Some of my most favorite, and most special memories are of teaching all of my kids in joy school! And my kids still talk about it. It means a lot to them too! Natty is darling! Wish I was her teacher. :)