Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Cougars?

It all starts with the Fabulous Four making all sorts of fun and trouble at BYU.

Staying up late, being hooded sneaks, taking road trips, eating treats and going on diets, getting calls from "the Catman" and visits from "the Prowler," studying for hours on end, riding around on Walter the Scooter, making weekly Top 10 lists, and being the best of friends!

Who would have thought this would happen just few years later....

What a group! We grew up! (sort of) I do believe if you looked closely you would find some remainder of the silly girls from Provo...

Good friends are the best! I still love you guys. Glad we were able to get together. I wonder what the next 5 years will bring?

9 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

That's really cool, that you have these two pics to compare. Each of you having had 2 children. What are the odds, that you would all be married and have the same amount of kids? Crazy! Looks like a fun thing!!

I'm Jenny said...

How fun is that? Too cute.

Sharstin said...

what a fun post! you guys are still those sassy girls--just with husbands and a couple kids to join along :)

Natalie said...

HOW FUN IS THAT!! Love seeing everyone's cute kids! Bet you guys had a BLAST together again. :)

Kim Gardner said...

Wow... would you look at that. pictures like that make me want to grab the nearest local I see (I'm currently residing in the Philippines) and just get married already! Your kids are all amazing, I can't get enough of them.

Kim Gardner said...

The real question is why we thought random trees around campus were the perfect back-drop for our photo shoot. I mean, we were right after all, but we sure did pose in some random spots

~adelle said...

Kim...you little sneak! In the Philippines?? (I had to reference your comment for the spelling on that!) Those were the days!! If you send me a current photo I could photoshop you in...Miss you! Wish you were here.

Eisha said...

That is the best picture ever!

PeanutPosh said...

Not gonna lie, I got glassy eyes seeing those pics. I miss the college days, but wouldn't trade the current days for anything. Love you guys!

Haley