This weekend we took a quick overnighter trip to Mirror Lake. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love the mountains. As you can see from the pictures...we did a lot of fishing. Cord was catching everything in the lake. People kept coming over to ask him "what he was using" because he was one hot fisherman! I must admit, he has the touch. The girls had a blast fishing and playing outside. My job was too keep them out of the water and off of the big rocks. Mom's job camping is not very realxing... :) It was chilly...a mere 38 degrees at night. But, we were prepared and it was a very refreshing outing.
(Here are the pictures...)


It is funny how those slimy little fish can provide so much entertainment! Hope everyone gets a chance to soak some fun out of this summer before it is gone!!!
3 comments:
Wow, looks like a blast! I bet the girls had fun fishing with their dad. And yeah, I hear you....it's not always fun keeping the kids safe, it's hard work :) But the experiences are worth it!!
looks like so much fun--and it's so gorgeous there! way to get the girlies fishin young!
Looks like you guys are doing ok keepin busy this summer also! I love the face of concentration that Cord is making in the picture with Libby. Oh and 38 degrees holy moly! That's cold! I'm glad you were prepared. We went camping with Kyle's fam this weekend and I was not prepared for the cold I felt like a very bad mom.
Post a Comment