What do you get when you cross five guys with about 800 pounds of weight on their backs?

Some very happy backpackers!!

A few weeks ago, Cord and my bro's went for a backpacking adventure up to Kabell lake in the Uinta Mountains. It was so fun to watch him pack his bag for the trip. It was like a game! Everything was so light and tiny but in the end they added up to be super heavy!

The weather was pretty crazy up there. They had some killer fog and hail. One day, Cord and Chad were fishing and it started hailing like crazy. It was so cold that they didn't really get wet so they decided to keep on fishing. It sounds like it was quite the experience.

Here is the clever little fort they built over the fire. It got even better later after they built some cool walls around with pine bows. Very resourceful little campers...

What a group! Glad you had fun guys!

6 comments:
Chad still talks about how much fun he had and he said last night he already wants to go back!
I loved the movie they made. And Cord got some really awesome pictures. It looks like these guys had a great time. Those kind of trips are ones you will remember forever!
adelle, is your hubbies name cord? I can never tell when I read your blog :-) I am a nerd--eisha
Yup! Actually, his name is Brent. But, he has always gone by his middle name, Cord. That is the tradition in his family. Pretty unique right. I always laugh to myself when we introduce ourselves. I usually don't expect them to remember, "Cord and Adelle."
What is that white stuff I see on the ground? I am so not ready for that yet.
How fun! I love that they get along so well!
Post a Comment