Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Feet

Two very big feet of snow fell at our house today. It was one wild winter storm. We turned on the Christmas lights for a minute just to really make it feel festive. :) It was a joke to shovel, but in the end, I was glad to have such a big pile of snow to show for it!!! This pic is from my camera phone, so uh, all you photographers out there with fancy cameras and editing software might want to look away now. Everyone else, take a look at that pile! Whew.

10 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

oh yes i recognize that pile...nice work cord...and what a crazy mess of snow!

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Looks so familiar! Are you both as sore as we are? So much fun! Good thing we get a break until Monday.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh man Adelle you should come here for a visit. That is one BIG pile of snow. I bet you guys WERE sore!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Dude, are you kidding?! I can't believe that! It looks like winter is still in full swing at your house! Unbelievable. Almost all of our snow has melted. I can see most of our grass and everything. Except where our huge pile was. It still needs to melt.

But I almost took the girls outside to play on their slides Monday, because all the lawn is showing, and it was so warm. The only reason I didn't, is because it looked a little muddy and I want the lawn to dry out some more first.

Wow, it's a totally different world just down here in Lehi right now :) Crazy!!

Natalie said...

Wow...that's impressive. We haven't had anything like that this winter! Snow comes and melts the next day. Green patches of grass are even starting to poke through! Yeah spring!!

I got your package yesterday. THANK you so much. Well, I actually haven't watched it yet because I wanted to watch it with Jared...but with school this week, I haven't seen much of him let alone had time to sit down and enjoy a good flick! BUT thanks so much for thinking of me and putting it together for us! I'm sure it's fabulous! We're in it...of course it's fabulous, right?!! Thanks again!

Wendy Pippin said...

Were you on the radio today? there was an adelle from ogden on 93.3 guessing the Rascal Flats Polka? If it wasn't you- then you should know...there is another adelle...in ogden

The Green's said...

Hi Adelle! It's Tiffany. I'm glad I found your blog. Your girls are growing up so fast. I love that we have a way to keep up with everyone through blogs. I hope everything is going well!

Sharstin said...

are you not ready to say ba-bye to the snow?? I am done--it was insane this past Tues :) I love the girls in their swimmers!! so darling!

Kenzie said...

Adelle,
I hope you don't mind, I found your blog from Natalie's and I wanted to say Hi and tell you how cute your family is... Love it. Glad to see you are doing well. Where do you live??

Critt & Britt said...

Wow! you have a good attitude. I am Seriously one ticked off girl when I have to shovel into our giant pile. I want spring!!!