Sunday, September 14, 2014

Team Ninja's! Goooooo Gage!

We are so excited for soccer season!  Gage is our first little soccer star of the family, and we are loving the new addition to our weekend fun.  Cord signed up to be Gage's coach, but he was put in as the assistant coach instead.  It works out great because we have a little bit of flexibility and Cord still gets to be involved. 

Saturday, was our very first soccer game of the season!  (The first game was the previous week, but we were in California so we missed it!)  Gage got all dressed up in his adorable uniform and we all headed to the field to watch his first big game.  Cord made sure we were nice and early so we didn't miss a thing.  Granny B and Grandpa came out to watch the game as well.

Gage's team is 6 adorable little boys.  They looked so cute running around the field, kicking the ball, falling down, scoring goals, and giving each other high fives.  I loved every minute.  Gage got right in on the action and was eager to chase the ball and kick it to the goal.  He almost scored twice in the first few minutes, but missed the goal by an inch both times.  It was so exciting.  :)  I can tell that I am going to really enjoy having a soccer star.  He loved it too!  We love our Gagey boy.








Gooooooooooo.... NINJA'S! 


1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Yay for Soccer! I know my girls have lots of fun. The uniforms are so much better now a days, versus back when I played AYSO a million years ago. Go Gage!! :)