We started our Summer Break off right with a Belnap family vacation to East Canyon Resort.
We packed each day full to the brim with activities! Swimming, biking, fishing, shooting, hiking, family meals, mini golf, playground, walks, campfires, and shopping at the country store! The kids had a blast with their cousins. They seriously played from sunup until sundown! As we were getting ready to head home, I overheard them making plans to come back to play again in a few weeks. I think they had a great idea! We love vacations.
*****
Elle and Natty on Grandpa's Ranger!
We took a few rides up around and over the mountains.

The kids swam every day! They are serious water dogs.
Monica and I took a nice bike ride along the lake.
It was some much needed girl time!

Gage disappeared for like 20 minutes one afternoon.
I headed upstairs to check on what he was up to, and found him in the bathroom styling his hair.
He must have seen a cute girl at the playground or something...
Sunday morning a group of us went up to Mormon Flats.
We have some pretty amazing heritage.
These three Amiga's loved being condo buddies!
I dropped Cord off at the top of the mountain so he could do a nice downhill track. Unfortunately, I dropped him off at the wrong trail-head. So...he got to do quite a bit of uphill biking as well as he tracked down the right trail! Good thing he is in such good shape.
The playground is always a hit!
Gage's smile is so cute in this photo!
Gage's smile is so cute in this photo!
The kids thought these mini cereal boxes were fantastic.
We used to get them for vacations when we were little,
so it makes me happy to buy them for my kids!
so it makes me happy to buy them for my kids!
Oliver is such a sweet little man.
He was in heaven playing outside all weekend.
He is sure busy, but we love his guts.
And, he enjoyed sitting on this giant bear!
Here's to a summer full of vacations, exploring, playing, and making memories as a family!






1 comment:
It was a seriously good time! I loved being out, camping in the trailer, campfires, etc.. The cousins just had a ball together! We are lucky that our family is so close :) Here's to a lot more summer fun!!
Post a Comment