It's Summer!
School is out! It was a push to the end. I turned into a serious slacker pants with homework and getting to bed on time and all that school stuff. We had a lot of fun end of school activities. Talent shows, kindergarten graduation, field day, picnics in the park, field trips, and making a class movie. It was a busy few weeks. But, we survived and managed to have fun while we were at it. I almost don't feel like another year has come and gone. It is unbelievable. My girl's had such great teachers this year. They both loved going to school. We are lucky to live in such a great community.
Natalie at her Kindergarten Graduation. It was short and sweet...kind of like the kindergartners!
One of Natalie's favorite things to draw are rainbows. She is a darling little artist. She is always writing little love notes to her cousin Ben or drawing pictures of our family. She likes to ask me how to spell words so she can write messages on paper. I can't believe how much she has grown up!
Libby had her first choir concert. She went to school early two days a week to learn the songs. The program was adorable. They dressed up in olden times outfits. Libby wore Natalie's Little Bo Peep costume. It was so cute on her. Libby was so full of energy and expression. I didn't take my eyes off her. After the program our neighbor asked Libby, "Do you know what being animated means?" Libby said no. Our neighbor made this big huge smile and waved her arms like a cheerleader and said, "It's this! And you were so animated."
The last week of school is just packed with activities. I got to take some pictures of the kids enjoying their field day!
Nat's class playing duck duck goose...
Libby playing wheelbarrow....
Libby's class with their principal Mrs. Barney
We loved school and all of the fun and learning...but it is GREAT to have Summer Vacation. We have so much fun stuff planned. I am ready to squeeze every ounce of fun out of these next few months.








No comments:
Post a Comment