This year Natalie requested a Snowman Party for her birthday celebration.
I was having a hard time deciding when to have the party
because the baby is due so close to Nat's birthday!
So, we planned a small party a little bit early,
just so we could be sure that it wouldn't be interrupted by labor!
(And because this big pregnant mama needed it to be a nice quiet easy party...)
(And because this big pregnant mama needed it to be a nice quiet easy party...)
Natalie helped me decorate some invitation to give to a few of her girl cousins.
On the day of the party, Libby and Natalie helped me make and decorate the snowman cake.
They love to help make frosting. Stir, taste, stir, taste, add some more sugar, stir, taste! YUM!
We thought he turned out cute.
We let Natty open her gifts first thing!
She was so excited, I hated to make her wait.
Then we kick-started the party with crafting snowmen out of socks and fluff.
The girl's all got creative and decorated them in such cute ways!
I love that each snowman was unique.
Aren't they the cutest?
After we finished making our snowmen, we had lunch!
Natty picked scones and berries.
Then we had a snowball fight in the living room.
With marshmallows...
It made me laugh. :)
Gage liked taking bites out of the "snow."
After we found all of the sticky snowballs and threw them away,
we had cake and ice cream!
The kids were all so cute with Natalie.
Her cousins are older than her, but they sure do spoil her with attention.
It is so nice to have them come over and take such good care of my girls.
I feel lucky to have such sweet nieces.
****
I love my little Natalie girl.
I cannot believe she is almost five years old.
She can write her name, and ride a bike, and does puzzles all by herself.
She loves to give kisses and hugs and she is constantly telling me that she will love me forever.
I will love her forever too.
Happy Early Birthday Nat!
I am snow happy to be your mom.







1 comment:
Seriously Adelle, couldn't have been any cuter of a party!! Love the snowman idea :) Way cute!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with it.
Post a Comment