We rang in the new year with kisses for everyone!
We just got back from our annual trip up to the Boyd Cabin. I didn't bring my camera! (Shame on me!) But, even without the photos to look back on, I hope we can remember the good times we had together playing games, watching movies, eating good meals, and running around with cousins. We will try to forget all of the icky cold's and flu's that made their way through the group while we were there. Boo to germs.
The girl's learned how to drive the 4-wheeler and Natty was quite the speed demon. I think she got up to 24 miles an hour at one point! Gage fell asleep getting pulled to the meadow on the snow tube. He missed the whole outing because of his winter nap so when we got back he was really confused about why we never went on our tubing adventure. :) Libby got to sleep out in the loft area with the big kids and she was so excited about it. Nat and Gage slept with mommy. I was not so excited about that. Nothing like sleeping with two wiggle worms! It was freezing outside and toasty inside. We drank hot chocolate and stayed in our comfy clothes all day long. We did 13 jumping jacks at midnight on New Year's Eve with Granny B and gave kisses all around!
I just love my little group so much.
Can't wait to see what 2013 brings.
(Including a cute little addition to our family in just a few short months!)

1 comment:
Adelle, it was so fun. The kids got along so great. I posted a bunch of pics on my blog you might want.
Post a Comment