Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Words

It is scary to write a post that is just words.  No pictures?  What!
I know.  My camera took the first week of summer off for a vacation.

Here is my current Top Ten List of things we have done since school officially ended:

10. Saw the cutest baby ducks swimming at the pond.
9.  Got wet at the Bates Elementary Party at the North Shore pool.   
8.  Attened our annual Ward FHE picnic where Libby volunteered to say the closing prayer in front of the entrie ward. 
7.  Planted watermelon, cantaloupe, and green beans in our now "free of weeds and grass" garden area.
6.  Busted out the new slip and slide Gage got for his birthday from Granny B and Grandpa.
5.  Visited the local library, twice.
4.   Had a rockin' dance party in the living room with Cord as the official DJ.  We were jammin.
3.  Jumped with Grandma on her trampoline with the sprinklers on.
2.  Played tennis as a family at our Gazebo park and for some reason laughed almost the whole time.
1.  Snuggled our tiny new adorable baby nephew Ryden.


4 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Ahhhhh....I love written word only posts. Sometimes we rely too heavily on photos to tell our stories (me included). I love the list of things you've already done this Summer. So much fun going on.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Great list! Hopefully, we'll be included in the next one! ha..ha.. That is, after our trip, and your 10 day trip, etc... see what I mean :)

Sharstin said...

i love how much funs you have all ready done this summer! don't you just love it

I'm Jenny said...

OK, I just read all your post from the last month or two. I am so behind on reading blogs! You are such a great writer! I loved reading about all your adventures lately. You are really raising up a wonderful family! I'm so glad you are cherishing it, and recording it, because take it from me - it goes so quickly. :)