This little lady was born to dance!

She has been so excited to start taking ballet classes this fall.
My sister Jenny told me about a school out here that she'd heard good things about.
So we checked it out.
Get this: We had to TRY OUT to be in the school.
What?
Libby had never taken dance before, so I was totally nervous for her to go to the tryout day.
When we got there I got her a number and pinned it on her shirt.
She had to go into the room without me.
She was so brave.
I peeked through the door and watched.
She did some splits, and stretches, and leaps.
They learned a little dance routine too.
I was dying at how cute she was.
She was being SO serious about it.
I was sweating. I was so nervous. I was so proud of her.
She made it, OF COURSE.
How could you resist this face.

She has been so excited to start taking ballet classes this fall.
My sister Jenny told me about a school out here that she'd heard good things about.
So we checked it out.
Get this: We had to TRY OUT to be in the school.
What?
Libby had never taken dance before, so I was totally nervous for her to go to the tryout day.
When we got there I got her a number and pinned it on her shirt.
She had to go into the room without me.
She was so brave.
I peeked through the door and watched.
She did some splits, and stretches, and leaps.
They learned a little dance routine too.
I was dying at how cute she was.
She was being SO serious about it.
I was sweating. I was so nervous. I was so proud of her.
She made it, OF COURSE.
How could you resist this face.

I can't wait until the recital. It is going to be so fun to watch her perform.
I am so happy with her teacher. She is the nicest, sweetest lady ever!
Her teacher told me yesterday after class that Libby is, "So ADORABLE." And "She loves her muscular legs." We could just squeeze them...
I am so happy with her teacher. She is the nicest, sweetest lady ever!
Her teacher told me yesterday after class that Libby is, "So ADORABLE." And "She loves her muscular legs." We could just squeeze them...
5 comments:
She is so adorable! Oh, I love this age, when they are old enough to start into their own activities and share them with you. So exciting. She'll be great!
yay libby! that is awesome~ she looks so cute~!
Awesome that she's old enough to take Dance now :) And so it starts.... activities, next year Kindergarten. Yea!! With Bree in school everyday, I'm trying to decide if we're going to start dance again or not :)
Wow! I'm so happy she made it!
It doesn't suprise me though, I remember seeing those awesome moves she had while we were up dancing :)
That is great for Libby! It is so crazy how much her and Brinley are alike! Bin started dance and it definately seems to be her cup of tea. :)
Post a Comment