Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Backyard Karaoke Party

Happy Birthday to you...
This is Cord pretending to not know what is inside that packaging. Libby picked him out a bell for his bike. I jingled every time the present moved. :)



Some Birthday grins from Gage.



Just Cord and the kids looking cute.


Saturday Night Fever!
We had a birthday bash for two of my favorite peeps on Saturday night.
We had a little backyard karaoke party.



The girls were "Living on a Prayer!"
Lib had some AMAZING dance moves. She was hilarious and kinda risk-ay.



Natty and Grandpa!
Their eyes are the same color of blue. Cool right?



Jakey keeping warm, old school style.


Rachelle giving us the YMCA. Loving that!


It was a nice chill night. I am sure the neighbors enjoyed the entertainment as well. :)


Happy Birthday to Cord and my amazing Mommy. Love you both to pieces.

Lets rock it again soon. I love singing in a real microphone. So much better than using the toy microphone in the living room. :)

3 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Love your colored lamps hanging on the deck! Looks like it was a really great party :) Yea for Birthdays, and Parties!!!

I'm Jenny said...

You SOUNDED great too! Lucky girl! And the rolls were DELISH. Thanks for having us!

Sharstin said...

nothing like some kareoke! looks like a blast:)