Bear Lake: Blue, Clear, Cold, Beautiful.
I would love to describe in detail the events of our fabulous Labor Day retreat, but, seeing as I am not a writer, and this is in fact, a blog, not a novel, I will just post up my favorite pics from the trip and go with the old saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words." Here's to Labor Day at Bear Lake!Here is Natty posing with about a thousand Bee's. (You can see why they were hanging out here. The flowers were bee-utiful!)

Libby and her bike.
Getting ready to make some waves.
Libby and her bike.

5 comments:
Awesome Pictures! I had such a great time. I'm so sad that summer is over. But, I guess we have the holidays to look forward to :) Still catching up on laundry! It was really fun!
When I saw your post title grrr.... I thought you meant grrr... like "i'm frustrated grrr..." I am glad to know it was only a "Bear Lake grrrr..." Looks like tons of fun. You guys are living the life!! Love ya.
Looks like an awesome vacation!
That looks like so much fun! You guys have been everywhere this summer.
The Minnetonka Cave has a special meaning for my family . . . it's where our Natalie and Aaron got engaged. LOVE IT! Your girls are so-ooo cute.
Post a Comment