Notice the Bee Catcher is this picture below? Natalie thinks these bees are her pets. She always asks to go "see the bees." It is so cute. I won't tell her that they are dead. :)We made this race track with some sidewalk chalk. They loved riding their bikes around it and doing some foot races. I even did a few laps.


Natalie is almost as fast as Libby. They would both say, "Ready, Set, Go!"

I get a photography newsletter once a week. Last week's issue was all about using objects to frame your subject. I decided to give it a try even though I don't have one of those fancy pantsy cameras that are running around everywhere. One day....


Hope everyone had a fab labor day. Mine was splendid. Post to come. Exciting right?
5 comments:
So cute. I got some new lanterns hung in my backyard too! They are so festive and fun! I love that Libby is running the track in her fancy dress. She is a nut. We must get the same newsletter. I saw that article on framing. We could do some cool pics with those ideas! What are you waiting for? Get a camera!! :)
I love the lanterns, now i feel like i need them too...
what is your photography newsletter? I want to subscribe!
How cute and fun. That rainbow pic is awesome!
Stop it right now with that race track. Is it weird that I'm jealous of toddlers? I'm gonna practice in my backyard and see if I can't shave some time off my lap time.
Post a Comment