Monday, August 25, 2008

Catching Up

What a fun summer! This is one of my favorite times of the year: Back to School. Even though we don't have anyone going to school right now I still enjoy buying school supplies and stuff. I got some new markers, sharpies, and paper books the other day at Target just to take part in the excitement! :) The change of season is in the air.

Here is a quick catch-up on what we have been doing lately! I posted several different posts so it would be a bit more organized! Enjoy.

Happy Back to School for all you students out there!!!

1 comment:

Jarrett Family said...

I am excited for the weather change too, but a little sad that summer is ending too. Thanks for the memory. That is too funny and too true also! Which is kind of sad! Oh but I am so much better at waking up now! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! Good Luck with unpacking (always so much fun!) Also where did you guys move to?