Monday, August 25, 2008

Beating the Heat

Ryan and Art bought a boat, so we have spent several days up at the Dam beating the heat! I love playing in the sand, riding on the boat, and learning how to ski better. I also like all the snacks. It seems like boating and great treats come hand in hand...

Cord...relaxing on the tube.
Me and Natty

Mom, Libby, and Rachelle just floating like fish.

2 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

I love the pictures of Natalie. Every time I look at her I feel like I'm looking at a picture of me when I was little. Her baby pictures could be mine. So much fun you are having. Libby and Nat will look back on all this and be grateful for such a great childhood.

Marky said...

Looks like good times!! I can't believe how big Natalie is, they grow up so fast!!