The log walls are always so full of laughter, fun, warm fires, tasty meals, good movies, and love. Our kids look forward to it every year. I do too!
We spent several days out in the snow putting our new Christmas snow tubes to the test. The kids got to slide down the small hills in the meadow and then moved on to some bigger hills on the mountain roads. The adults even participated. It looked like too much fun to just stand and watch!
We love that we get to spend time with Granny B. She is a good sport to come up and play with us.
How many cousins can fit on a sled?
Going for rides with Bronson in the Meadow. Check out how many kids he can handle at once!
I am glad that we are friends!
Hunter got his workout in for the day by throwing Natalie up in the air and then walking around with her and Gage attached to his legs. What a good sport!
The Snowmobile Ninjas!
Dennis brought a big pile of fireworks for the New Year Celebrations. We did them on New Years Day evening so that we could all be there to watch. It was fun to walk over to the meadow at night. The stars were out and it was a clear cool evening. It was certainly festive watching the colorful fireworks light up agains the white snow. It was a great trip for sure!! A perfect way to start the new year.











1 comment:
I'm so glad we were able to come to the cabin this year! I love love loved it! I really had so much fun sledding and playing outside. But everything else was a blast too! I'm super glad we had so much good snow this year :)
Post a Comment