This is our 10th year going to the cabin. I can't believe how much time has passed. It is crazy. I treasure the relationships our kids have with their cousins. My little kids admire the Boyd's so much. Bronson played countless games of hide and go seek with the kids and he even played Twister with Libby...much to her delight! Heather took them sledding and babysat while Cord and I went out for a ride. Chandler let Natty snuggle on his lap during the movies and was the recipient of a serious tickle fight. Every time Oliver was missing, I'd find him hanging out with Hunter in the living room. Logan taught them all survival tactics like how to give titty-twisters to the other boys and where the best tickle spots are on the body! Needless to say, a good time was had by all.
We were happy that Dax, Monica, and Kayla decided to come join in on the fun. We had a great time playing in the snow together and putting together a ridiculously hard puzzle. Ah! The cabin right next door to the Boyd's is For Sale! I would love to buy it. We would have great neighbors. :) If Dax and Monica bought half we would only have to scrape together $90,000. Hummmm...Maybe someday right? It would be awesome though!!
The kids had so much fun trying out the little snowboard. I was impressed with their skills. They must get that athleticism from Cord.
We brought Gage and Oliver's new tent up for them to sleep in!
So far, 2015 has been a pretty good year. :)












2 comments:
Oh man, I am so jealous! Looks like you had some awesome snow. I would have loved to come play!! Maybe we can squeeze in a trip in February? :)
P.S. You and Dax need to buy that Cabin, and then just invite me up! :) ha! ha!
Post a Comment