Sunday, we had a birthday bash for our two little babies--Pepper and Oliver! It was simply adorable. I am so happy that Ollie has a cousin twin. I am certain they will be the best of friends!
We decorated the house with bright balloons, a birthday banner, and lots of colorful tablecloths.
Matt and Brooke (with Libby and Natalie as assistants!) took care of most of the decorating. I think they did a mighty fine job. It is nice having a crew to help with everything. Joint parties are the way to go.
Matt and Brooke (with Libby and Natalie as assistants!) took care of most of the decorating. I think they did a mighty fine job. It is nice having a crew to help with everything. Joint parties are the way to go.
Cord fried up about 6 dozen doughnuts and I dipped them in glaze and decorated them with sprinkles.
My whole family came to celebrate with us!
Grandma and Grandpa brought gifts!
Libby wanted to know why Pepper's story book had lots of words like a real book, and Oliver's book only had a few words and mostly pictures. She then decided it was because Pepper is "older." :) I am sure that 13 days makes a BIG difference in the reading department...
Brooke and I decided it would be cute to make the babies these portable play tents for their birthday gift. The boys did the building and Brooke and I made the covers. I think they turned out so fun! We can't wait to use ours in the backyard and at that beach this summer!
Here is Pepper playing Peek-a-Boo!
I think the kids had the most fun when we stuffed the tents with balloons and let them crawl through the tunnel!
We had a tasty"baby friendly" dinner with Chicken-Pot-Pie, Salad, Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins, and all sorts of Yummy Fruit! The birthday babies each got their own little pot pie.
I think my favorite part of the whole night was watching Pepper and Oliver eat their birthday doughnuts. They sat and ate their treat at the tiny picnic table, side-by-side, with their birthday hats on and everyone watching. It was so stinking cute!!
It really was a darling little party for two very special babies!
I can't belive Oliver turns ONE next week.
He has stolen our hearts.














1 comment:
Oliver and Pepper do almost look like twins in that picture with your mom! Love how the tents turned out! I Seriously want the recipe for your Chicken Pot Pie, and also those delicious looking doughnuts!!! Please :) Can't believe Oliver is ONE! Looks like you had a fun little party!
Post a Comment