Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

I am officially 26 years old. Getting up there eh?

Last week, we had a wonderful party at the community pool with my family. Cindee and Allison were my birthday buddies. They share a twinner birthday a few days before mine. We had a great time playing in the water and getting all wet! I love having a summer birthday. It is a great time to celebrate being alive~
On my "actual" birthday my sister babysat for us so Cord and I went shopping for a fridge for our new house. It was the first time I had been without a baby in over four months. It was so fun to just walk in and out of stores and not have to "load up!" It was so great... :) My mom and dad made me a birthday dinner and we had some fantastic made-from-scratch raspberry cream pie. It was as yummy as it sounds. What a great birthday...

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Happy Birthday Adelle! Yaa! For going out without kids! That is a special treat. SOunds like fun.

Marky said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.. :0)

Joni said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I can't wait to see pics of your new house, you'll have to host the Christmas Party at your new place since we all know you throw the best parties. Chik-Fil-A, yum!